Friday 10 February 2017

Review-Schmidt's Natural Deodorant





For a while, I have been searching for a good natural deodorant .I was looking for something natural that was good smelling and effective at controlling odors. After reading very positive opinions on cosmetics blogs I decided to purchase Schmidt's Natural Deodorant.


Schmidt's started humbly in 2010 in a Portland, Oregon, kitchen, when founder Jaime Schmidt was pregnant with her son. Jaime's pregnancy brought her lifetime passion for natural body care into focus, motivating her to make products at home that would benefit her family's health. Knowing that natural deodorant had a reputation for being ineffective, Jaime made it her mission to change the way people think about deodorant, refusing to compromise any effectiveness when developing her formula.

Product is all natural - free of aluminum, phthalates, and parabens. Available in five fabulous scents. Packaged in beautiful and sustainable glass jars. The essential oils lend additional disinfectant and skin healing benefits.


My choice it is  Bergamot + Lime scent and Fragrance -free deodorant.

I've been using this product regularly for a more that year now and I really like it. When I opened the jar, the first thing I noticed was the 'Bergamot and Lime' aroma. It's certainly pleasant, but maybe not what you'd expect compared to a standard, store-bought antiperspirant. Inside the jar, you’ll see an adorable  little spatula that you’ll use to carve out a small piece of the product, (which has a texture a bit softer than candle wax).  You apply a pea sized amount with your hands, which is strange at first but you get used to it quickly. It rubs in easily and since you only use a small amount the container will last you a couple of months.Does not stain clothing. Since baking soda is the main ingredient, I was worried that this would dry out my skin. I have been using this for almost a year and have had no problems with irritation or dryness  and it has been 100% effective for me.
I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a cruelty-free, all-natural, vegan deodorant.

Do you recommend Schmidt`s products?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blog

 I have published a new blog centered around healthy food, beauty and DIY recipes. Click here  to visit.