Sunday 9 October 2016

Healthy coffee alternative




Who doesn`t like coffee?

Coffee smells great and taste lovely. Known to stimulate, increase concentration and speed up metabolism. Coffee has an invigorating effect on us, but not good for us in large quantities.
I used to drink three coffees a day and decided to change. Nowadays I drink only 1 cup in the morning but during the day I still miss taste of coffee. I am not fan of Non caffeine coffee, therefore I was looking for a more healthier option to drink but taste similar to coffee. In UK I used to drink chicory coffee. I have been searching local healthy shops but no luck so far, but then I  found the below coffee two weeks ago in Walmart. Its 100% caffeine free. Pero instant natural beverage contains: Barley, Malted Barley, Chicory, Rye. Inexpensive at $6 for 200g.


I love this alternative coffee, it tastes good. It contains none of the stimulants associated with coffee and tea. It is also a rich source of antioxidants. In coffee cereal you find grain rye, barley and wheat .Cereals help in digestion and are a great source of many nutrients, including important trace elements as: magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, iron, vitamins (especially B group), carbohydrates and dietary fiber which speed up metabolism and reduces the feeling of hunger.
Grain coffee contains no caffeine and is not an addictive as "normal" coffee is. For the same reason, coffee can be drunk throughout the day, whenever you feel like it.

Another alternative to coffee is Yerba Mate or Green tea .

What kind of health coffee alternative do you drinking ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blog

 I have published a new blog centered around healthy food, beauty and DIY recipes. Click here  to visit.