Wednesday 29 March 2017

Recipe - Truffles cocoa without sugar - healthy sweets



Today I will share with you with  a very easy to make recipe - truffles cocoa without sugar. These little balls are delicious and sweet, and importantly - they contain no grams of sugar, flour or unhealthy fats. The role of natural sweetener in this recipe are the dates.

Ingredients:

-14 dates (about half a glass)
-2 tablespoons dark cocoa
-100g almonds
-100 g sunflower seeds
- flakes coconut , chia seed , cocoa powder (  use on the top of the balls)

Method of preparation:

1.Soak the dates with very warm water for about half an hour. After this time dates will be soft, soaked with water and easy to mash.
2.Grind almonds and sunflower seeds to a fine powder. For this purpose I use the coffee grinder - New gadget in the kitchen - Hamilton Beach Chamber Coffee Grinder-review.
3.Once the almonds and sunflower seeds are ground I pour them into a large dish, add two tablespoons of cocoa and dates and blend it all on a smooth mass.
4.From the finished mass I form small balls that I roll in dark cocoa, chia seeds and flakes coconut. I keep the truffles in the fridge.







The recipe can be modified according to what we have in the kitchen. Instead of sunflower seeds, you can add an extra portion of almonds, or instead of almonds add only ground sunflower seeds. You can add some peanut butter as well. If we want the truffles to be more sweet, just add more dates. I encourage you to make such truffles at home, they are  healthy and taste more like real candy.


Please share with me with your healthy recipe for healthy sweets :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blog

 I have published a new blog centered around healthy food, beauty and DIY recipes. Click here  to visit.