Monday 27 March 2017

Recipe - Chocolate mousse with avocado and frozen raspberries.


 
This year I decided  to limit the consumption of sweets and sugar. I really like sweets ( I know that sugar it is not good for our health) and that's why I decided to replace them with healthy alternatives.Today I present you chocolate mousse with avocado and frozen raspberries. Such dessert can be made very quickly and is delicious.

Ingredients:

-1 small avocado
-1 banana
-1-2 tablespoons cocoa
-1 tablespoon of honey
-handful of frozen raspberries

Method of preparation:

Blend avocado and banana ( I used hand blender ), add cocoa, honey and mix. Finally add slightly thawed raspberries. Finished!

Bon Appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blog

 I have published a new blog centered around healthy food, beauty and DIY recipes. Click here  to visit.