Wednesday 23 August 2017

Coffee with cardamom & cinnamon




Hi ,

Few months ago I  wrote a post what I drink instead of coffee https://vikki2603.blogspot.com/2016/10/healthy-coffee-alternative.html , but today I have to confess  few weeks ago I started to drink coffee again ( not everyday) but every here and there . I tried green tea , mate tea ,matcha tea, non caffeine coffee  ( still I think these alternative are great )but I really like to start my day  with cup of coffee ( but before drinking coffee I always drink glass of water with lemon , never drink coffee on an empty stomach) .
Difference between now and old days is before I didn't bother what type of coffee I drunk -normally it was  any instant coffee , now I only drink organic  brewed coffee and I always  add some cinnamon and  1 seed of cardamom - why -? (  many of the vitamins and essential oils in cardamom act as antioxidants, cleaning up free radicals and resisting cellular aging. Like ginger and turmeric, its relatives, cardamom has some anti-inflammatory properties that limit pain and swelling, especially in mucus membranes, the mouth, and throat.Cardamom is related to ginger and can be used in much the same way to counteract digestive problems. Use it to combat nausea, acidity, bloating, gas, heartburn, loss of appetite, constipation, and much more).

And you ? how do you like to drink your coffee?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blog

 I have published a new blog centered around healthy food, beauty and DIY recipes. Click here  to visit.